Make Loire-Atlantique your playground!
Crossed by the Loire and bordered by the ocean, Loire-Atlantique is a land of waters with many faces, marked by a rich and unique nature. To appreciate all its beauty, cycling is undoubtedly the best way to explore it!
In this guide, we offer you some of the most beautiful circuits on the Loire-Atlantique paths, along the Nantes-Brest canal, in the Brière Regional Natural Park, in the Nantes vineyards or on the banks of the Loire, in the heart of authentic and natural landscapes to preserve.
Here, the breakaway is tinged with encounters and sharing.
Here, the most important thing is not the arrival but the journey!
- Pays : France
- Région(s) : Pays de la Loire
- Département(s) : Loire-Atlantique
- 39 circuits détaillés avec cartes IGN
- Format pratique et léger 400 g
- Traces GPS au format GPX compatibles App smartphones et GPS portables
- Des infos récurrentes très utiles : variantes, région, point de vue...
- Avec le système de cotation technique VTOPO de V1 à V6
- Langue(s) : Français
- Auteur(s) : Frédéric Guidoni
- ISBN : 9782375710647
- Date de parution : June 26, 2022
Free delivery from 60€ in metropolitan France, Andorra and Moncaco.
Shipped within 48 hours.
A link to download your GPS Tracks will be sent to you by e-mail.
The GPS Tracks are complementary to the content of the VTOPO topo-guide.
We do not recommend that you only use the GPS Tracks without consulting the topo-guide in question.
With the latter, you will have access to difficulty levels , recommendations, precautions and a detailed description, useful in the event of an orientation error. You will also be able to view variants and other possibilities.