Take advantage of these 32 emblematic routes specially designed for eMTBs, whatever your level, to discover the Luberon and its magnificent trails. This emblematic massif of Vaucluse, and therefore of Provence, is full of places where wonder is omnipresent.
The Luberon massif, since the arrival of mountain biking in France in the early 80s, has always been a favorite spot for mountain bikers. We are always captivated by its beauty, its undeniable Provençal character and its diversity of landscapes and paths.
Produced with the technical assistance of the Luberon Regional Nature Park, this hiking map has been specially designed for responsible practice of eMTB. The routes that appear there take you to discover this territory and its riches, with authentic and picturesque villages between Monts de Vaucluse, Petit and Grand Luberon and Pays d'Aigues.
Map 100% eBike VTTAE GPS tracks included.
Resistant map, IGN background, precise layout, explanatory routes...
- Pays : France
- Région(s) : Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- Département(s) : Bouches-du-Rhône
- 24 circuits tous niveaux
- Tracé précis sur fond de carte IGN, explicatifs des itinéraires
- Carte résistante au format pratique et très légere 100 g
- Traces GPS au format GPX compatibes smartphones et GPS portables
- Avec le système de cotation technique VTOPO de V1 à V6
- Langue(s) : Français
- Auteur(s) : Jean-Marc Brancart
- ISBN : 9782375710630
- Date de parution : June 26, 2022
Free delivery from 60€ in metropolitan France, Andorra and Moncaco.
Shipped within 48 hours.
A link to download your GPS Tracks will be sent to you by e-mail.